Lottery results?

Has anyone received notification that you’re “in”. In past years I think I remember getting an email early on May 1st with confirmation. I haven’t seen it this year.

70 Replies

RustyC, May 9, 2021 at 10:05 am

My daughter and I still have not received a confirmation email, and I’m starting to doubt the completeness of our registration. I’ve emailed them at the “info” address with no reply. (I have my registration confirmation code from when we registered on enMotive)

Has anyone else been left out?

dalen45, May 9, 2021 at 10:09 am

No wristband number?

RustyC, May 9, 2021 at 10:11 am

That is correct. No wristband # for me or my daughter.

JimCoonRapidsMN, May 9, 2021 at 12:29 pm

Has anyone received the e-mail with their wristband number?

Robin Davis, May 9, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Still waiting also

RustyC, May 10, 2021 at 11:09 am

Anyone received the “You’re in” email, or their wristband number??

KenH, May 10, 2021 at 12:00 pm

The water bottle I got in the mail a week before last was purple.

I got an email last week telling me that I had survived the lottery. That email said that wristband numbers would be sent out soon. I checked everywhere I can think of this morning and I don’t see one yet but I am sure it will come. If you did not get an email about the lottery last week then check your spam and junk folders because I have heard directly from RAGBRAI that everyone who registered got an email one way or the other last week and I also heard from the usually very well informed Pork Belly Ventures that everyone who registered would get in this year.

If you think you registered and you did not get an email then the next step is to ask about this at info@ragbrai.com by email. I am sure that they are swamped with email questions right now so it may take a while to get a reply. In my experience they never fail to reply.

Dizzy, May 10, 2021 at 12:14 pm

“Just Go Bike” podcast #175 had Angela Parrott advising that the wrist band numbers would come out in “a week or so”. D

This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Dizzy.

weedyruns, May 12, 2021 at 10:17 am

OK, it’s several days past the May 1 – 9 confirmation email window, and I still have received mine. I’m a week long rider who rolled an entry over from 2020. Anyone else with this problem?

Also, I’ve tried the “Contact” option, but when I hit the Send button, an error message ***Forbidden. Username seems to be a spammer.*** pops up. Are there any other contact options anyone knows of?

Matt, May 12, 2021 at 11:51 am

You can try info@ragbrai.com .
You haven’t received your official rider email or haven’t received your tag number?
If you have your official rider email, you are “in” and the tag number email will arrive soon. The various charters and long term parking know the tag numbers are not out yet and allow you to register with the requirement of providing a tag number later. So no worries there.
If you didn’t receive your official rider email, have you checked your EnMotive account for accurate info and verification of the rollover?
If there is a glitch, they’ll resolve it for you. I’ve always had great service from them.

KenH, May 12, 2021 at 1:03 pm

RAGBRAI recently turned up the anti-spam knob on their forum software from 0.001 to 11, or maybe 11,000! I have trouble getting through now, I’m at work pecking this out with one finger on my phone because my employer, a national defense contractor, is known to be a major RAGBRAI spammer. Apparently that’s all we have to do here. So I can’t use my work computer and I have to remember to disconnect from the company wifi before I can use my phone. So yeah email the info desk and see what your Enmotive account says.

You should have gotten an email confirmation from Enmotive shortly after you opened your account there and you should have gotten an email confirmation from RAGBRAI last week. Also, check your junk and spam folders. Sometimes OUR computers regard RAGBRAI as a spammer. Two can play that game!

hnschipper, May 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm

I can’t even get into my Enmotive account. I try to login, and it just takes me to the page to register as a day rider.

wrj, May 12, 2021 at 5:27 pm

So I actually found my ragbrai number. Enmotive, login, my account (upper right), scroll down to actions, view registration.

This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by wrj.

hnschipper, May 12, 2021 at 5:36 pm

Yeah, when I go to view registration, it takes me to register as a day pass rider. I can’t actually see my registration in EnMotive.

Tom Hotle, May 12, 2021 at 6:41 pm

I didn’t receive a second email (just got the one last week saying I was through the lottery), but I checked just now and my wristband number shows up in my enmotive account. For those saying they get the day rider pass registration when they try to log in, in case it’s helpful that’s where I land too when I try to login, but there’s a pull down in the upper right hand corner that let’s me log in.

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI