Transfer details now available!

Medium-size Team Has Spot Open

If you are looking for all-week support this year, and want a journey with a 12-rider team we would love to hear from you if you can get to Ames, Cedar Rapids or Des Moines. Cost is around $150 bucks or less. If you are okay with camping out, but prefer staying indoors, there are always options. If you prefer a laid-back week and an occasional beer, you’ll enjoy a varied mix of riders from all across the country. Email me, Shawna at Shawnala77@gmail.com.

3 Replies

Anita Thomas, January 21, 2017 at 7:14 pm

We have 2 riders from NE ages 28 and 35 and two from ND ages 59 and 75. The ND’s have 3 ragbrai under their belt. NEs are newbies but very strong riders. Would prefer indoor accommodations with showers. Can you tell us more about your team? Transportation to and from Start/ending towns would not be needed.

Jim Margoles, January 21, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Hi,
The past few years I have enjoyed RAGBRAI with my daughter – this year she has a conflict with her work and I will be riding solo. I’m based in Denver and plan to drive to Iowa (could meet you in Des Moines). I am an experienced rider, this year will be my fifth RAGBRAI. I enjoy a casual pace, stopping to enjoy the experience in most communities we pass through during the day. Camping works well, staying in town on a local family property sounds perfect. Let me know the details!
Thanks,
Jim M. – Denver, Colorado

Damaris Lux, February 14, 2017 at 9:05 pm

I am a solo rider but very interested in joining a team. I can only do 3 days of the ride this year but happy to pay the full price just to be a part of a team. I will be arriving on Sunday afternoon and staying through Wednesday night before leaving my vehicle on Thursday. TY Email me at ramaris2475 at outlook dot com

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLV – 2017’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI