Motorhome Driver Needed

My team, Old Rocketeers #10147, is looking for a responsible driver to pilot our 24 foot class C motorhome between overnight towns. The tallest person in our team photo was our driver two years ago and is unavailable this year. We may have a lead on a potential driver but no commitment yet.

As you can probably tell from the photo we remaining three are 50-something to 60-something males. We are are all responsible family men who are out to have G-rated fun during the day and mostly spend the night sleeping. We are non-smokers and if we drink a little in the evening it is not enough to bother most Baptists! We met each other years ago because we are/were all involved in the rather arcane hobby of flying model rockets, thus the team name.

If you or someone you know is a responsible driver who would be interested in the gig please contact me with your salary expectations. We don’t ask much of the driver beyond simply driving the RV from town to town and keeping the gas tank full enough to run the generator each night. You won’t be our cook or our nursemaid and you won’t have to empty the holding tanks because we don’t use them, we rely on the toilet and shower facilities in the overnight towns. So most of your day will be free for enjoying the sights, sounds, and experiences on tap in the overnight towns. We pay for the gas, of course.

You will have a bunk in the motorhome. In fact, if you are a rider but you have a responsible friend or family member who could be interested in driving for the rest of us for the week we can make room for two. So contact me and let’s talk!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015