Need a place to park my car in Waukon

Hey riders and locals! We’re only able to do 6 days of the ride, and need a place to park our car in Waukon for the duration of the ride. Any tips? Can someone spare some square feet on their driveway for a few days?

Thanks!

3 Replies

Michrider !!!, February 18, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Brandon Pursel: Hey riders and locals! We’re only able to do 6 days of the ride, and need a place to park our car in Waukon for the duration of the ride. Any tips? Can someone spare some square feet on their driveway for a few days?
Thanks!

Check out Waukon’s website. You should be able to find contact information.
http://www.cityofwaukon.com/

DenBiker, March 3, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Just found a link to long term parking at BOTH Lansing and Waukon. Go to “The Ride” tab on the Ragbrai page, click on “2017 Host Communities”, scroll down to Lansing and then click on “Long Term Parking”. They are offering parking in both Lansing and Waukon through this link.

This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by DenBiker.

GORDON BROWN, March 6, 2017 at 12:19 pm

I just talked to Craig in Lansing Main Street. He said Waukon is only overflow unless they get several request for this. Another unanswered question is how do you get from Waukon to Lansing for your shuttle if you have that need? He said that is something they’d have to provide for if they ended up with a bunch in Waukon but what if they don’t need Waukon parking at all? I guess one could get up there Friday, leave luggage in Lansing with charter, drive to Waukon with bike on truck, ride back to Lansing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015