RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party set for Friday, January 28! Get your tickets

Need a wristband!

I am looking to purchase a week long wristband. I missed the registration period/my group is already closed. I can fill out the transfer form the minute I find a seller.

I’m looking forward to my first (of hopefully many) Ragbrai.

7 Replies

Amber Hall, June 6, 2017 at 4:08 pm

I’m interested in selling my wristband since I cant go this year. Walk me through the process and its yours!

Thanks,
Amber

Greg Griffin, June 6, 2017 at 10:39 pm

Hi, please contact me if this doesn’t work out. I am looking for a wristband. thanks

Jon Thompson, June 7, 2017 at 7:11 am

I am looking to purchase a week long wristband. I missed the registration period/my group is already closed. I can fill out the transfer form the minute I find a seller.

Jean Chleborad, June 7, 2017 at 9:07 am

I have one available– I can’t ride the week now

Greg Griffin, June 7, 2017 at 9:14 am

I will buy it Jean.

Jean Chleborad, June 7, 2017 at 9:23 am

Okay Greg Griffin, its yours. Once they are sent will connect. Email is jean.chleborad@yahoo.com

Jonathan Trevino, June 7, 2017 at 10:12 am

Amber,

Thank you for the quick response! There is a transfer form I need to fill out to more the wristband from you to me. Payment is handled between the two of us, not through Ragbrai. Essentially, I provide my info and the wristband number and Ragbrai changes the registration information on their end.
Since my account is less than 24 hours old (I can’t send you a private message yet!), I have to post my personal info on this forum.
Please email me at additionalinfo@me.com
I so badly hope we can make this work! I’ve been looking to be a part of Ragbrai for four years now.
Thank you for your help.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLV – 2017’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI