RAGBRAI LI Day Passes are still available!

Never received packet

In November I registered three family members and myself. Two are on the east coast, but one of the family members is in California. In the beginning of June, two of us on the east coast received our packets. The one going to CA got a shipment notice and tracking number. The tracking showed that the packet was in Des Moines and it hasn’t moved since. I have emailed RAGBRAI as well as another person from RAGBRAI who saw my post about it on the RAGBRAI Newbies FB page. What do we do? We have the bib number on our registration page,, but no packet. We are almost out of time. Thanks!

4 Replies

Karl Jorgenson, July 16, 2022 at 5:35 pm

If you don’t receive the wristbands, go anyway. If you need the luggage service, borrow tags from any rider NOT using the service. Unlike the airlines, your bike is your boarding pass.

Danaragbrai, July 16, 2022 at 6:08 pm

I have a friend in the same situation, first time Ragbrai, no packet was received but has a rider number. so will be following this post….

AmyN, July 16, 2022 at 6:11 pm

Hi, Elizabeth
My husband and I are camping with the Pork belly group and they take care of our luggage. If you need a luggage service tag you can have one of ours. E-mail me if you need it aamcamy@gmail.con

Elizabeth Burgess, July 16, 2022 at 6:25 pm

Thanks everyone for your help. He does have a rider number and someone from RAGBRAI did contact us. My son is driving from CA and will head to the RAGBRAI booth when he gets to Sargeant Bluff for his wristbands.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters