New Logo Thoughts

I was going to post the image but still having problems figuring out the ways of aPC laptop. My MAC is dying a slow death and I’m such a MAC person . . oh well. Getting back to the subject of this post, I like the new logo – it’s fun. Wonder what the jersey will look like. Do I take a chance and order one, cause I will be registering tomorrow as soon as I can!

7 Replies

Michrider !!!, November 14, 2010 at 9:09 am

Amanda said: I was going to post the image but still having problems figuring out the ways of aPC laptop. My MAC is dying a slow death and I’m such a MAC person . . oh well. Getting back to the subject of this post, I like the new logo – it’s fun. Wonder what the jersey will look like. Do I take a chance and order one, cause I will be registering tomorrow as soon as I can!

Amanda, November 14, 2010 at 9:11 am

It says Retro and I love the retro look~

pHIlo, November 14, 2010 at 9:58 am

I like it!

Might even get a shirt in advance this time

Tony, November 14, 2010 at 3:47 pm

I’m indifferent about it. Its kinda looks washed out with lite colors. The ride is something like 80% road bikes. So I don’t think the cruiser describes the ride. Not sure what the arc coming from around the back of the bike and across the axles is all about. I know its hard coming up with logo designs year after year. You also can’t please everyone. So I’ll just add this one to my collection.

jwsknk, November 15, 2010 at 8:55 am

retro cruiser with 8 spoke aero wheels, interesting. Corn, a barn, going uphill, yup, southern Iowa.

Michrider !!!, November 15, 2010 at 10:48 am

jwsknk said: retro cruiser with 8 spoke aero wheels, interesting. Corn, a barn, going uphill, yup, southern Iowa.

Uphill?  I don’t see no stinking hill!  Looks like Northern Iowa!

Cathy Veal, November 15, 2010 at 8:48 pm

This year’s logo makes me  think of Grandpa’s barn, never knew what you would find in it. He had a bike that looked like the logo only in red. The bike was red cause he painted it with red barn paint. I learn to ride a bike on that red bike. I like the logo.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI