The Great Iowa Fall Ride registration is open!

No More Participant Guides

I believe the rider packages have been sent and received. Its been a few years since I rode but no more detailed participant guides are being sent out? Or possibly a participant website for more information?

5 Replies

Dave Gallatin, July 1, 2022 at 7:25 am

I do not know if this will help anyone but here is my story. Just like some others I had not received my wristband package. I logged on to EnMotive. and had a message about a error in my ship to address which has not change in 40 years. So I emailed RAGBRAI with our Team Name, wristband #’s and explanation. Got a reply in two days from RAGBRAI. The reply stated I received the package June 18th. I emailed back explaining that my USPS Informed Delivery did not agree and I did not receive the package. Got an email the next day from RAGBRAI with USPS with a tracking. I should receive my package early next week. Thanks to RAGBRAI for doing a great job!

Dave Gallatin, July 1, 2022 at 7:25 am

I do not know if this will help anyone but here is my story. Just like some others I had not received my wristband package. I logged on to EnMotive. and had a message about a error in my ship to address which has not change in 40 years. So I emailed RAGBRAI with our Team Name, wristband #’s and explanation. Got a reply in two days from RAGBRAI. The reply stated I received the package June 18th. I emailed back explaining that my USPS Informed Delivery did not agree and I did not receive the package. Got an email the next day from RAGBRAI with USPS with a tracking. I should receive my package early next week. Thanks to RAGBRAI for doing a great job!

klkoopman, July 1, 2022 at 7:34 am

To answer the original question:
Last year the paper participant guides were mailed out but that practice ended this year. That makes some sense, the weight added a lot of postage. Participant guides can be downloaded from the RAGBRAI website, but evidently not yet.

Sandaltan ., July 2, 2022 at 9:08 pm

Another corner cut it seems to me.

RIDE RIGHT

dsdouin, July 5, 2022 at 1:17 pm

Just a note while looking at the expo info I noticed in the 2022 media package rates it shows color ad rates for $300-$750 for the “participant guide”. No more print or just to be included online only?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI