Overnight Town Entertainment

Now that we know where Hairball will be (Atlantic), does anyone have any inside information about who’s going to be playing where or who you’d like to see play on RAGBRAI? My prediction: Pork Tornadoes in Indianola.

3 Replies

jdeutmeyer, February 24, 2019 at 11:00 pm

Hoping to see Maddie Poppe back. She missed last year due to her American Idol win. Her ABC contract will be up. I hope to see her in an overnight town as opposed to the pass through towns she was at in the past. Always fun to see Hairball.

klkoopman, February 27, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Ditto on wanting to see everyone’s favorite RAGBRAI girl, Maddie Poppe. Everyone is proud of her. I read she will be performing at the Butler County (Iowa) Fair on June 21 this year. My wife and I were reminiscing about seeing Dennis DeYoung of Styx in Hiawatha (2015). He put on a terrific show. It would be great if an overnight town snagged him again.

heknits, March 1, 2019 at 2:27 am

He put on a terrific show. It would be great if an overnight town snagged him again

That seems very possible. He’s playing the Franklin Co Fair in Hampton on the 19th and it looks like that might be the end of his Music of Styx tour.

This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by heknits.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015