Join Us in July - Register Today!

Packet not received

RAGBRAI says to contact them directly after the 4th if packet is not received. I’m not certain about who exactly to contact and how. Any info is greatly appreciated

3 Replies

HelenP, July 2, 2022 at 7:25 pm

You’ll likely have wait a bit, until the busy staff can reply (I emailed them a few days ago about Lost & Found, and haven’t received a reply yet). From the General Information section (see menu above):

“For More Information

Should you need additional information about RAGBRAI, please email us at info@ragbrai.com.”

Dizzy, July 4, 2022 at 10:15 am

Jeffrey,
The latest podcast informs that pkts are still going out over this w/e. AP says, “Don’t panic yet.” D

Tom Hotle, July 7, 2022 at 4:51 pm

In cases others are still waiting, here’s the response I got when I inquired about no registration packet yet:

Thank you for reaching out, and no need to panic! Due to the large quantity of registrations, I can’t give you an exact date of when your package will arrive. If you have not received it by mid-July, please don’t hesitate to reach out. However, at this time you should receive an email with a tracking number from us in the next few days at the very latest.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Your RAGBRAI team

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters