Join Us in July - Register Today!

Padre's St Louis Area Charter

Hey, anyone looking for a great charter service from the St Louis area check out Padre’s. We are continuing our First Class Service with this Ragbrai Charter. Our charter offers options, for full pampered tent service, or charter service only without the tent service. We are also offering our
St Louis Shuttle. Each of the services can be ordered separately and only require a $100 deposit at this time. We are going to be camping in the same areas with Bubba just like we did last year. The only difference is that you will need to register with me separately this year.
Padre’s also offers the same First Class Tent Hospitality Service on several other bicycle tours including, Bike Florida, Cycle Zydeco, BAK, Katy Trail, Ragbrai, XOBA, DALMAC and a new ride that we are offering for 2012
Bike GapCo.
You can find details on these and other rides at http://www.PadresCycleInn.com.

4 Replies

Jboz, February 18, 2011 at 10:50 am

Padre – might be interested in the tent service, but not the charter service.  Is this just for STL folks, or can anyone sign up with you?

Anonymous, February 18, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Jboz
Thank you for pointing that out, I guess it did make it sound like that.
But our service is open to everyone, not just St Louis people. We would love to have you join us.
Padre

Dennis, February 20, 2011 at 7:43 am

I am riding RAGBRAI for the second time!!! yeaaaa…My buddy and I are using Padres service this year..From friends that have used them in the past, they come highly recommended…Looking forward to their services…Hurry up July…:)

someguytalkin, February 21, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Does this service provide transportation from Ragbrai to StL? I have a ride up and intend to do the Ragbrai shuttle service but need to get back to StLouis.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XXXIX – 2011’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters