RAGBRAI XLVIII lottery results will be emailed to riders throughout the week!

PARKING IN CLINTON

Our family lives in the North end of CLinton, IA. Our home is near Eagle Point Park and directly across the street from the bike path. If you need a place to park your car for the week, we have a very large back yard with a wrap around driveway in a very safe neighborhood. If you are interested, please email me and we can set something up.

6 Replies

Sherman Duncan, March 18, 2021 at 12:53 am

Hello, I’m looking to park my car in clinton for the week also. I have a medium height ford transit van. What are you charging to park for the week?

mootsman, March 18, 2021 at 7:57 am

The official RAGBRAI weeklong parking area usually charges in the $50-$60 range. They post the parking reservation info on the RAGBRAI website typically in May. Also note this post is a year old so Maria may not be offering parking this year

This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by mootsman.

This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by mootsman.

Maria Hensel, April 15, 2021 at 10:58 am

Hi there. I was thinking about $10 a day. If you email me, we can get something set up. Thanks!

wrj, May 2, 2021 at 4:41 am

I see that Clinton is starting long term parking reservation May 1st. How do you make a reservation? I can’t find a link.

This reply was modified 5 days, 18 hours ago by wrj.

Matt, May 3, 2021 at 7:22 am

Hi wrj,
Clinton parking registration is on their facebook page.
https://visitclintoniowa.ticketspice.com/ragbrailongtermparking
Maps are available if you follow their links and in the confirmation email.

Matt, May 3, 2021 at 8:21 am

FYI the parking administrator also posted that since the wristbands are not out yet, to put your phone number where the form asks for wristband number.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI