Join Us in July - Register Today!

Perhaps I am missing something?

This may seem like a trivial issue, but…
In prior years I believe that there was a blog post each day of the Inspection Ride with pictures and a written article, with the podcast being in addition. This year there only seems to be a podcast. Please correct me if I am wrong! Thanks!

5 Replies

Kevin James, June 7, 2022 at 3:09 pm

You are not missing anything, I only see the podcast as well, and, honestly, a pretty weak one at that. Very little information given. I get the sense the hosts are trying to wrap up quickly to get to dinner with the team.

This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Kevin James.

RDaryl Daryl, June 7, 2022 at 5:50 pm

Per Facebook Post by RAGBRAI:
We have switched things up a bit and the blogs will start coming out a week from today – gives the towns a chance to forward us information after we visit.

Andrea Parrott, June 8, 2022 at 9:38 pm

Yes Randy Darrell is exactly right – we are delaying the blog and not giving a lot of info on the podcast for the same reason – the towns’ plans are still in progress. We are sharing the information that we have and will have more detailed posts for you soon! One way to stay up with RAGBRAI towns’ plans is to keep an eye on their Facebook pages. Most towns have pages and post regularly with news as it is available. Thanks for listening!

Stephanie, June 12, 2022 at 4:42 pm

Glad to hear there will be articles to follow, but honestly, the podcasts are not worth the time.

Thom M, June 13, 2022 at 12:08 pm

I’m enjoying the podcasts but they seem to have stopped after Day 5 and you can’t listen or download them right now. Maybe there is a technical issue?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters