Join Us in July - Register Today!

Premium Souvenir Pack Delivery

Has anyone received their premium souvenir pack yet? I thought it said it would be delivered within five weeks after the ride, we are at week six now.

26 Replies

Mike Murphy, November 27, 2023 at 5:57 pm

Just returned from a vacation. I received an email when I gone saying my order was processed. I was hoping that the rest of my Premium Souvenir Package would be here waiting on me today…….no such luck. When I check the tracking it says, a shipping label has been prepared for your item…nothing else. When I got my poster in October, I received a notice with it saying I would receive my Label Pin October 2023, Movie October 2023 and Book late 2023. It’s almost December and still none of these three have been delivered. Ragbrai management needs to deliver what they promise, this is horrible customer service. They should be embarrassed, Ragbrai is a prestigious event that is currently being managed by incompetent people,

Kate Perkins, November 27, 2023 at 6:59 pm

I got the last of my basic souvenir pack last Friday (Nov 24). A week earlier, I received the email about a shipping label being created, and I watched the tracking on usps.com, but I didn’t see any updates for a week. Then suddenly it was arriving the next day. The pin was cool, plus I collect pins like that. I wish the documentary had more biking in it and less human interest, but YMMV. If you want to watch a DVD about biking, you’d do better to watch the 1979 movie, “Breaking Away”, which I just got from my local library. When I signed up for RAGBRAI, 2024, I considered buying a souvenir pack. I think the price is a good value for the contents, and then I thought about how long I had to wait for this one so I didn’t.

William Mugan, November 29, 2023 at 8:03 am

Hello,
I just received my CD copy of “Shift” The RAGBRAI Documentary. However, it won’t play on my iMac from 2021. The Mac is using macOS Ventura version 13.5.1
When I put the CD into the reader the title page comes up, but it won’t play. It just shows a message “Operation not allowed.”
Any ideas? Does it work on a Windows PC?
Thanks.

Kate Perkins, November 29, 2023 at 2:10 pm

I would see if your local library has a dvd player that you can check out. I watched mine on my tv using a dvd player cabled to it. If you have a tv, you can probably buy a DVD player that works with your tv for not very much at goodwill.

William Mugan, November 30, 2023 at 12:40 pm

Kate Perkins,
Thanks for the tips. I’ll try it. Thanks again.

Mike Murphy, November 30, 2023 at 6:56 pm

Good news………I received my lapel pin and movie today. Only need the Coffee Table Book to complete my order. I got a note saying book would arrive late 2023, so that would mean sometime in the next 31 days. Hope they live up to this promise……………..

AMaliar, December 2, 2023 at 5:11 pm

What do they consider to be “late 2023????” We have less than 30 days until the new year.

Mike Murphy, December 31, 2023 at 2:44 pm

Last correspondence I received from the Ragbrai staff was that my Coffee Table Book would arrive late 2023. Well it’s December 31st 2:40pm……..2023 is almost over so I think that qualifies as late 2023.

Get it together Ragbrai staff, communicate what’s going on. I gave my money for this a year ago, I held up my end of the agreement, it time you start living up to your word…….

Ragbrai is the premier cycling event in the US, with management like they currently have I am not certain that will be true much longer.

Mike Murphy, January 17, 2024 at 4:44 pm

Anyone receive their Ragbrai Coffee Table book that is part of their 2023 Premium Souvenir Pack or receive any correspondence about it. Last word I got was in November saying it would arrive late 2023. Paid for it over a year ago and still nothing, an email would be nice explaining the delay. I was hoping to have it on display at my Ragbrai announcement party……………

Tom Olinger, January 22, 2024 at 9:05 pm

I have not received the coffee table book either. Will probably email tomorrow requesting a refund.

Mike Murphy, February 4, 2024 at 1:11 pm

This is getting to a point of total ineptitude……..It’s February 4th, no communication since last October about the book that was part of the Premium Souvenir Pack. Last word I got was it would be delivered “Late 2023”, that didn’t happen. How about letting us know what is going on!!!!!!!!

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters