RAGBRAI XLVIII lottery results will be emailed to riders throughout the week!

“RAGBRAI Account” link (upper right) needs some work

FYI To Whom It May Concern:
I was rutting around the site a bit and happened upon the “Addresses” link – https://ragbrai.com/my-account/edit-address/ – and saw that there were no addresses listed for me. So I clicked on edit and proceeded to enter them. Snag comes in trying to enter either a country or a state. What appears to be a dropdown list only shows up to be a bulleted list of either countries or states, none of which are clickable. Anybody else notice this? And perhaps since this info is also on the EnMotive account site that it is redundant and not necessary to fill out.

2 Replies

steveyake, May 3, 2021 at 9:49 am

Yes, I noticed the same thing. If my internet connection is slow, the drop down appears for about a second before converting to non clickable bullet entries. Ugh!

KenH, May 3, 2021 at 10:34 am

The new website is still a work in progress, I think. That information may be on Enmotive too but RAGBRAI needs to have it in order to sell you stuff from their online store! Either they will fix it soon or you can enter the information separately in their store when you want to buy something. A couple of things that I notice are that there no longer seems to be a page in your account that shows your wristband number. Maybe that is moving to Enmotive only now or the email results we are supposed to get this week. There doesn’t seem to be a way to add or change your forum avatar at the moment either. I am sure they will get to these things eventually.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI