RAGBRAI XXXIX Logo

What do you think about the new RAGBRAI XXXIX Logo?

https://ragbrai.com/2010/11/13/new-ragbrai-xxxix-merchandise-now-available/

24 Replies

ts, November 23, 2010 at 6:08 pm

iceman said: That’s not how it happened in 2010 when Mama did not come.  You either waited in line for Chris Cakes or Farm Boy, or you stopped at what mostly amounted to mom and pop places where pickings were slim and not so tasty.  I rode with Pork Belly and they even took orders from the McDonalds in Charles City for their riders.  I want Mamas back.  There does not appear to be anyone willing to take his place.

That certainly wasn’t my experience but everyone’s experience is different, I suppose.  RAGBRAI is what you make of it – make the best of what you have instead of obsessing about what what you don’t have.  One food vendor more or less is not that important.

gordie, December 2, 2010 at 8:47 pm

i like the new logo,  looks nice

Michrider !!!, December 8, 2010 at 7:59 pm

cubbies1945 said: I’m back! I always ate a Quaker Oatmeal to go bar before I got on the road. (Except for the time that I forgot to take it out of my back pocket going out of Waterloo. Then I ate it while riding. I don’t advise that.)

New logo looks nice. I never stopped for Farm Boys or Chris Cakes. I usually found a mom and pop place that was decent. I loved the Mom and pop french toast place that was around for the last half of the week. It was only $5. Really, with the energy bars/ granola bar took, I could get to the second pass through town where I would eat lunch.

Welcome back Cubby!

Amanda, December 8, 2010 at 8:29 pm

Hurrah! Cubby’s back! Great to see you joined us.

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XXXIX – 2011’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015