Registering a vehicle

I am the group leader of a team. I’m trying to register our bus (as part of the closing the group process). I select the type of vehicle and then select my name as the driver. I then click “Save” and it does not appear to save. The Save button seems to gray itself out and the cursor turned from an arrow to a little red circle with a line thru it. I then start over to close the group and it doesn’t give the register vehicle option. This makes me think it maybe did close.

Does anyone know how I can see/verify that the vehicle is in fact registered? I don;t want to close the group until I know this. Any other thoughts/comments/ideas appreciated.

This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Mark Hartung.

3 Replies

KenH, March 17, 2019 at 7:28 am

I think the best thing for you to do is to email the help desk at @ragbrai.com">info@ragbrai.com

They can tell you if your vehicle registered correctly or not and help you fix it if it didn’t. I don’t know how the registration software works but if it is like the forum posting software it will occasionally fail to work but it will flag the operation as successful and deny you the opportunity to do it again. Best to get help now while there’s plenty of time. No one should wait until the Las minute to close their group for the same reason.

KenH, March 17, 2019 at 7:39 am

If you want to quick try to fix it yourself I gave some instructions that helped another group leader here:

https://ragbrai.com/forums/topic/vehicle-passes-4/

They should work if you use a web browser on a PC. If you are using a phone the menus look very different. On my Android phone with Chrome the gray boxes appear as a single box near the top of the page under three orange boxes. Tap the gray box and it opens up to show the others. The Vehicles box will display the number of vehicles you have registered. Tap it and you will see the details.

Mark Hartung, March 17, 2019 at 8:29 am

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015