Registration Issues???

Is anyone else having registration issues? I went to complete my registration and pay, and keeps saying I owe $55 for merchandise although I have not selected any merchandise. I’ve gone back to the merchandise tab and it doesn’t show any merchandise selected. Also, it says I’m registering a minor. The minor box is checked, but I never checked it and I’m unable to un-check it. I’ve gone round and round on the registration page trying to find a way to clear everything and start over or fix the issues but I’m unable to. Anyone else having the same sort of issues?

11 Replies

RDaryl Daryl, March 20, 2018 at 2:45 pm

Contact @ragbrai.com">info@ragbrai.com
The awesome RAGBRAI staff is very helpful at resolving goofy registration issues.

Bruce Woodrow, March 20, 2018 at 11:50 pm

I agree with the advice to contact RAGBRAI staff to sort out your problem.

I will note that I have had various problems with both the RAGBRAI website and App on an iPhone. If you have a problem you might like to first try again on a laptop and see if that fixes things.

mootsman, March 21, 2018 at 8:16 am

Maybe create a new ID and start over. Abandon the old one that thinks your a minor and you purchased a jersey (which are $55)

Mike Howe, March 21, 2018 at 2:39 pm

I contacted RAGBRAI and they removed the jersey. Strange since there was no jersey on there (I checked several times). I’m all paid up and registered. Now the couple weeks wait to see if I’m selected….tick tock tick tock.

amgiowa, March 22, 2018 at 9:40 am

My husband was charged twice for a week long non-rider wristband. No confirmation email came to him and the site said he purchased one so I printed the invoice. Contacted the staff and waiting for the third charge to our credit card to be removed since we purchased two. I never had any registration issues till this incident.

Scott, March 22, 2018 at 11:40 am

My only problem with registration has been herding all the cats on our team to sign up before 17 minutes before registration closes.

Josh Wiley, March 22, 2018 at 4:49 pm

I had the same issue. deleted my registration, started over, and it worked fine.

mootsman, March 23, 2018 at 6:04 am

Mike,

Its rare for someone to not be selected. Even if you’re not, don’t give up. On this forum there will be plenty of people selling their wrist bands (registration). It can even be transferred officially through RAGBRAI’s registration if that happens before a certain date in June I believe. Not sure what that exact date is though. You’re in, no matter what.

Also if you’re going with a charter and don’t get selected most charters hook you up with riders of theirs that had to cancel and want to sell their registration.

KenH, March 23, 2018 at 3:13 pm

There seem to have been some issues with the registration software this year. One of my teammates got hit up for the vehicle pass when he paid even though I, not he, am the group owner. We do have one “cat” who needs to be herded into registering but that isn’t a registration software issue! I haven’t tried to pay for my own or our driver’s registration yet. I’ll need to do that well before the deadline so there is still time to get help from the info desk….

Brian Wallenburg, March 23, 2018 at 5:48 pm

No issues here, just finished it 5 minutes ago.

Brian Wallenburg, March 23, 2018 at 5:49 pm

Don’t worry, you’ll be selected…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015