Join Us in July - Register Today!

Registration Week-long and OOS Charter Available

Due to medical emergency I have one ticket each, together or separate. Suggest you call or contact Tim Haeffner, OOS charter, directly and request my seat. Tim had 13 seats available as of this morning. I’m told there is a process to transfer my registration at the Ragbrai site.

6 Replies

Yvette Weiland, July 20, 2023 at 1:27 pm

Jeff, I see you found the forum! My suggestion would be to include how much you are selling the total package for – Ragbrai registration – $200; Charter seat $XXX. Include what all is included in the charter registration! Showers? Food in camp? Etc. Look at the other listings that are on here and see how they are worded. That should help with getting your money back!

I recouped all my money paid by listing the exact amount and exact details. Once I got paid thru paypal, then I notified my charter of who was taking my place. They easily switched my name to the new person’s name! The charter didn’t have to do any refunds to me or anyone! They just switched the name after I emailed them!

Yvette Weiland, July 20, 2023 at 1:31 pm

Once you get someone to buy your wristband, this is how you transfer your Ragbrai wristband number to the new person….

At the top of the Ragbrai page, do a search for TRANSFER and a whole page comes up which includes these instructions:

Step 3: To transfer the registration in EnMotive follow the steps below.

The seller goes to https://enmotive.com/users/login
Clicks login in the upper right-hand corner
Click “registrations” and find your registration tile in Upcoming Events
Click the 3 dots in the upper corner of your registration tile and select “Transfer registration”
Type in the buyer’s email address
An email will be sent to the buyer’s email (check your junk too)
The buyer has 48 hours to go through the transfer link, if it expires the seller we have to follow the steps above to resend the transfer link
The buyer clicks the transfer link to accept the transfer offer and then follows the steps of registration.
Once the buyer completes the transfer no further action is needed by either the seller or the buyer.
Transferred wristband numbers will be uploaded to the buyer’s registration daily at 2 pm CST. Follow the steps below for accessing your wristband number in the system.

mcpartla, July 20, 2023 at 3:34 pm

Interesting … OOS is a terrific charter and I used them 16 times and you can leave a vehicle at the front or back end and get air conditioned bus system to the other. Daily baggage service, beverage tent for socializing and can have my pre-paid showers gratis ($55 value). Tim runs an excellent charter service and his wife, Lynne will have coffee, donuts, water, juice ready in the am. No $$$ up front but send me daily email or text on what you saw and did each day along with a photo or two and a check after for what the trip was worth to you but if $$$ are tight I’m a light touch. Contact me … jdmcpartland@gmail.com.

mcpartla, July 20, 2023 at 3:40 pm

Thanks, Yvette. I.’m more interested in helping someone enjoy a great Ragbrai than the $$$. I have thoroughly enjoyed Ragbrai each year, even the one that I did not finish in 2018 and I have brought family and friends. Cell is 727-571-6817 but I seldom answer it so Text is more effective when I remember to check it. Or email jdmcpartland@gmail.com.

mcpartla, July 20, 2023 at 4:03 pm

717-571-6817 to text.

mcpartla, July 20, 2023 at 4:20 pm

Yvette, I re-did my post in a second post. Can you or
I delete the original which was less clear?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters