The Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa

Ride for 1 needed from St. Louis to Council Bluffs

Hi I’m looking for a ride on either Friday or Saturday from St. Louis to Council Bluffs. Room for a bike would be an additional bonus. Thanks!

6 Replies

Devon Bussen, May 24, 2019 at 3:45 pm

I may be able to help. We have a charter bus leaving from St. Louis Saturday morning. Would you need a ride back to St. Louis after Ragbrai?

Ellie Pope, May 25, 2019 at 7:11 pm

That would be great! I won’t need a ride back since I will be meeting up with family, only a ride there.

Ellie Pope, June 11, 2019 at 9:24 am

Hi! Would you be able to send me an email if there’s still the possibility of catching a ride from St. Louis? My email address is pope.ellie@gmail.com. Thank you!

Denton Kernodle, June 11, 2019 at 2:22 pm

Devon, I live south of St. Louis, what is the cost to ride your charter bus from St. L to CB and back. Do you have parking in S. L?

Devon Bussen, June 14, 2019 at 9:06 am

We have a charter bus leaving STL Saturday July 20th. Then one headed back from Keokuk to STL on July 27th. The rides are $125 each way, including you, your luggage, and bike transportation. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you!

Karl North, June 14, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Hi Ellie. I’m planning on leaving St. Charles, MO on Friday (midday-ish) in a 29ft RV. I have no passengers yet as of this date. I have a bike rack that’ll carry two for the RV’s receiver hitch. I’m only hauling one bike on the rack. I will be stopping somewhere near Keokuk to pick up my brother, who will be beaching his vehicle there for the week. My brother has signed up to be our RV driver for the week. We have a small group of 4 riders. My current plan is to push all the way to Council Bluffs on Friday where we’ll meet the rest of the group, knowing know that this’ll make for a pretty late arrival. You’re welcome to catch a ride if we can work out timing/logistics. Send a reply if I can help. Please note that I don’t check in on the RAGBRAI site very often, but now that I’ve typed this, I’ll try to check back a bit more frequently. – Karl

This reply was modified 1 day, 11 hours ago by  Karl North.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015

RAGBRAI XLII – 2014