Ride Needed From Clinton to Storm Lake on ***SUNDAY*** Afternoon

My daughter is in need of a ride from Clinton, IA to Storm Lake, IA on Sunday afternoon. She has a previous commitment in Holland, MI on Saturday and will miss the first day of RAGBRAI. I am trying to determine a solution for her to meet our group in the first overnight town. This will be our 3rd RABRAI. We will have her bike and gear with us. Perhaps there is a shuttle running from Clinton to Storm Lake on Sunday and I am not aware of it. Feel free to phone me at three one seven 361 seven-five eight six.

1 Reply

Uncle Kraig, February 15, 2020 at 4:15 pm

Boy, this is a tough one. There wont be any shuttles running to Storm Lake on Sunday. Your best bet is going to be finding someone in the same boat that has already figured it out and has a ride, driver, etc. and seeing if she can tag along. In early July, the “the looking for rides” section of this forum will fill up. I would definitely post then and if there is someone out there doing the same thing, that is when you will likely find them.

Absent that, your options may be limited. She could always pay someone if you dont mind ponying up a few bucks, quite a few bucks probably. But, I’m sure there is someone in Clinton who would do it for “the right price.” Good luck, see you in July.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI