RAGBRAI XLIX registration is now open!

Rollover Registrations lacking wrist band numbers

I cant be the only Rollover Registration who has not yet gotten a wrist band number.
This has been a HUGE frustration this year, it doesn’t help that RAGBRAI management is not communicating anything about this years troubles. Am i alone here?

6 Replies

Uncle Kraig, May 21, 2021 at 4:04 pm

Did you check your enmotive account page? It should be there. It’s new this year so a bit of navigating may be in order but it is likely there.

Bluestreelguy ., May 21, 2021 at 5:20 pm

My EnMotive account page has 6 things on it. My email address, a place to link my nonexistent facebook page, my mane, sex and age. Nothing else. I have inspected and right clicked on every element on the page. Nothing. I sent a screen shot to some folks at ragbrai and have heard nothing back. They are disturbingly quiet this year.

Uncle Kraig, May 21, 2021 at 7:14 pm

A 1/4 page or so below my name, sex and age is a section called Current and Upcoming Events. A few clicks into that section is where the details / wristband numbers are for me. If you scroll down and dont even have that section then there is a problem of some sort. Good luck sorting it out.

hnschipper, May 21, 2021 at 7:31 pm

Yeah, you have to scroll down to “actions” and then view registration to see your wristband number. Is yours not on that page?

Bluestreelguy ., May 21, 2021 at 8:46 pm

CHIPPER and UNCLE those elements do not exist on my account page. Just the six items i mentioned.
I’m no coding genius but i do run a computer 8 hours a day. These item just aren’t there. What’s getting my goat is that RAGBRAI folks are hiding and not communicating. Just calling us spammers for trying to contact them. I can deal with errors and people making mistakes. Just own it and tell us what’s going on.

D Grimes, May 21, 2021 at 9:27 pm

I fear our ride is being hijacked by profit motivation of DMR Management. I’m not a fan of TJ’s exit and think he damaged what he built up but at the end of the day the riders have the ultimate power.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI