Route Announcement Silent Auction

The RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party is a lot of fun. But it is also a major fundraiser for the Iowa Bicycle Coalition and the Dream Team. We can’t continue to do the work we do without your generous support.

We are changing our silent auction this year. We are using mobile bidding on your smartphone. You can sign up and start bidding right now at https://www.handbid.com/auctions/ragbrai-route-announcement-silent-auction/

If you are not at the event and win items, they will be shipped at your cost following the event.

2 Replies

mclousing, January 13, 2016 at 8:07 am

Not sure if it is just me, but none of the links on the web page work, I can not see the items, auction info, or even register.

KenH, January 13, 2016 at 8:35 am

I did not actually register or bid but the links did all appear to work for me so try again, it might have been a temporary problem. Or try from home or a cell phone if you are at work. If I am going to have a problem with things like this it will be at work where the IT department has everything locked down six ways from Sunday, with good reason. But these particular links do work correctly even on my work computer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015