RV Driver

Has anyone had any luck in finding an RV driver on this forum?  I’m looking for one but need someone who will be trustworthy.  Just let me know what your experiences have been so far.

Thanks!

2 Replies

Henry, February 6, 2011 at 11:38 am

No luck for me.  I posted a “Driver Needed” for a Jeep SUV and no response.  I think it may be too early.  Anyway, still looking for a driver to drive our vehicle from overnight town to overnight town.  We are flexible with setting up meeting points for the exchange and can accomodate hauling stuff, driving driver/riders to the airport in Moline (Quad Cities), etc.  We have a small team and really need help on a driver.

dberry, February 6, 2011 at 12:56 pm

last year we had someone from our school drive for us.  we paid her $500 and then we gave her a tip of $100 after the week was over.  we paid for her supper all week long and whatever expenses she needed while we were together in the afternoon and night.

my suggestion is find a team and go that route.  but you are right, you have to find someone very trustworthy, but responsible.  We couldn’t have gotten a better driver for us. She always found us great spots in the next town, and found us places to eat, laundromats, showers and purchased supplies whenever we asked.

What are you wanting to pay for your driver and i would go that route… start with a price in mind.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XXXIX – 2011’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015