RAGBRAI LI Day Passes are still available!

Screwed up listing

I’ve noticed that when I click on the arrow at the bottom of page 1 (all categories listed) it skips quite a few forum threads and I end up in Miscellaneous. The only way I can see some of those missing threads is to display by category. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Lee

3 Replies

Browner, March 2, 2012 at 8:00 am

I see the same thing. (This is from the “Latest Discussions” listing. I also see the thread for “Route Announcment Party” is always listed, but nothing has been added to it in several days.

Ken, March 2, 2012 at 9:48 am

Browner:
I see the same thing.(This is from the “Latest Discussions” listing.I also see the thread for “Route Announcment Party” is always listed, but nothing has been added to it in several days.

I noticed that whenever that listing shows up. the very next one has identical time and user names.

These are annoying issues with this forum. I think it was better to just ignore the spammers on the old set up.

Michrider !!!, March 2, 2012 at 10:22 am

Browner:
I see the same thing.(This is from the “Latest Discussions” listing.I also see the thread for “Route Announcment Party” is always listed, but nothing has been added to it in several days.

The “Route Announcement Party” thread is totally screwed. Whenever some posts in the “Water Bpttles vs. Hydration Backpacks” threads, it also appears under Route Announce Party.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters