Seeking parking in Jefferson

First timer here…
I am planning to drive myself to Jefferson Monday night to ride Tuesday and Wednesday. I have a driver arranged to return me to my car on Thursday. Can anyone advise me on where I can park in Jefferson for 3 nights?
Also, with day passes for Tuesday and Wednesday will I have any problems camping Monday and Wednesday nights?

2 Replies

thangamalang, July 22, 2018 at 5:24 am

If you contact the Jefferson link above, Host Community, you should be able to find a safe place to park. It may be a church parking lot of a grain elevator area not being used during the days of your need. Also. if you have a Wednesday day pass you are able to camp in the designated camp ground. If you are only a couple hours away from Jefferson you could leave early Tuesday AM. Good Luck!

Brandi Bresson, July 22, 2018 at 9:36 am

Thank you!
So just to clarify, without a Monday band I will not be able to camp in the RAGBRAI campground Monday night?
We live almost 2.5 hours away and are using the RAGBRAI truck to transport our belongings. I know myself (and my daughter) well enough to know we would not make it there in time Tuesday morning to catch the truck. If I can’t camp there I’ll figure something out. I’m sure I’m not the only one winging it.

This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Brandi Bresson.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015