RAGBRAI LI Day Passes are still available!

selling tent, vehicle and week long passes(rider & nonrider

Very sadly I can not make this years ride, I’m selling(2)week long rider passes and (1) week long non-rider pass along with a week long vehicle pass.
In addition I’m selling my brand new (never been used) Campright SUV tent Model 110910 which will attach to your cars/van/SUV and/or can be used seperately. It also comes with a brand new shower stall tent which fits nicly within the enclosed porch of the tent for your own personal & private shower area.
Tent will sleep up to 5 and is easy to set up and take down to return to you vehicle every morning. “Google” Campright SUV tent Model 110910 and check out the on-line pictures, very slick system!
Selling everything, will not split up passes from tent – all or nothing !
First $550 takes them all, tents alone are worth over $400. Shipping to your location included in the price.
Call Randy @ (813) 994-9912 (Tampa, FL area) call after 6PM EST or any time on the weekends.

3 Replies

toadhead, May 5, 2012 at 6:13 pm

I know that you said that you won’t split up anything, but if you can’t find a taker for everything, I am looking for ONE weeklong rider wristband. So, if you need to split up the set to get rid of some of it, let me know. Thanks.

Tom Hoban, May 10, 2012 at 8:37 pm

Randy – I am also in need of one week long pass. I don’t need a tent. So if you change your mind about all or nothing, please let me know.

Thanks

Dan Fatka, May 25, 2012 at 1:09 pm

If you change your mind about splitting anything up I need 2 week long rider passes, and a vehicle pass thanks. Dan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters