Join Us in July - Register Today!

Shuttle help

Help! I haven’t booked a flight yet and was hoping to get a shuttle from Des Moines or Omaha but they all seem sold out. Is there anyone driving who can help me or any advice I can give me?

3 Replies

HelenP, February 28, 2023 at 2:59 am

Pork Belly Ventures charter may still have room on their Omaha and Des Moines shuttles.
My teammate and I (yes, a very tiny team!) will fly into Omaha and use the PBV shuttle, but not the one returning back there at the end of the week.
PBV also has mid-week shuttles, for those who want to bike only part of the week.
Good luck with it all! :-D

BoB77x, March 1, 2023 at 2:48 pm

i may be able to help but dont know exactly when and where you need transported.

Portland Cyclist PDX, March 1, 2023 at 8:23 pm

If you check out the index of forums to the right, you’ll see “Looking For / Offering Rides” for 2022. Go ahead and post on there since it looks like folks are creating 2023 inquiries in that sub-forum. As we get closer to the ride there will be A LOT of folks better positioned to offer you a ride once they finalize their own plans. If those flights are getting full, I would say go ahead and book to either Omaha or Des Moines and keep trying to find a ride over the next 3-4 months. You’re bound to find someone.

And I would periodically check back in with those charters since some folks are bound to cancel their trip.

Side note: Might be a good idea for RAGBRAI staff to create a dedicated version of that sub-forum for the 2023 ride since most charters appear to be sold out already.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters