swat team

Any contact info re: swat out of St Louis I believe?   Chuck

6 Replies

Michrider !!!, November 5, 2010 at 1:48 pm

I traveled with Bubba and his “Swat Team” last year.   This year I’ll be going back to Pork Belly. 

Michrider !!!, November 7, 2010 at 8:56 am

n0az said: Any contact info re: swat out of St Louis I believe?   Chuck

Chuck, do you have a question?

Ragbrai Nation, January 14, 2011 at 7:42 am

n0az said: Any contact info re: swat out of St Louis I believe?   Chuck

Yes I have some contact info: I was riding along last year on ragbrai XXXVIII and I caught up to a young, very nice-looking gal just ahead of me. I couldn’t help but notice she had a fly swatter in her jersey pocket. I had to ask what the swatter was for and she yelled, “Stop, stop!”  With both of us stopped along side the road she pulled the swatter from the pocket and without hesitation she “contacted” with the swatter and told me quite frankly, “You have been swatted by the ‘Swat Team!'” She handed me a team sticker to commemorate the event which I promptly adhered to my bike. It’s still there although getting a tad worn so I’ll look to get it replaced this year.

turtlemom, January 14, 2011 at 7:59 am

The swat team is listed on under the official charters as Bubbas Pampered Peddlers. My daughter and I rode with them last year. I am unable to go this year but give them my highest recommendations.

Michrider !!!, January 14, 2011 at 8:04 am

turtlemom said: The swat team is listed on under the official charters as Bubbas Pampered Peddlers. My daughter and I rode with them last year. I am unable to go this year but give them my highest recommendations.

Hi Turtlemon!  I was also with Bubba last year.  This year I’m going back to Porkbelly Ventures!

Anonymous, February 18, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Padre SWAT Team,
Hey,
Padre’s was the other half of the SWAT Team Charter last year.
Just wanted to let everyone know that Padres is doing the St Louis SWAT Team Charter again this year. Bubba is also doing the swat team but is starting in Davenport.
Although we are sharing the same camping areas, we are doing our registrations separately this year because it is easier to keep things straight.
 I am offering all of my services separately to make it easier for everyone to take advantage of any part that they would like.
So you can do
St Louis Shuttle
Charter w/Tent Service
Charter w/out Tent Service
or a combination.
You can also register with Bubba for his services at Davenport.

You can find all of my information at http://www.PadresCycleInn.com
or contact me by email Padre@PadresCycleInn.com, or phone 573-721-4400.
Padre

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI