Team Bus for Sale

After 25 years of doing RAGBRAI we have decided to hang it up and turn over the keys to some new owners. Up for sale is a 1990 Chevy S6000. It has a five speed manual transmission. Currently registered as a Class A Motor Home. Yearly maintenance done since we purchased in 2011. Newer fuel pump and alternator. On top you will find mounting space and brackets for 20 bikes. Inside the bus has shelving units for 20 totes and lots of other storage. If interested in keeping the Purple Jam name, we can throw in 500+ coozies, 500+ wrist band bracelets, two tents, large bus tote, two large coolers and all the other merchandise we have collected over time. Can send multiple pictures of the inside and outside of bus. Currently located in NW Iowa. Asking $8,000. Please email teampurplejam@gmail.com for questions/pictures.

1 Reply

Jose Medina, April 24, 2020 at 4:40 pm

Hi , I am just curious. Are you not doing Ragbrai anymore or just not doing it as a club. I have heard teams divided because of the other ride which is sad and I hope that is not the case here. Too many great memories on Ragbrai. I remember seeing your team bus many times. Keep riding and stay safe.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015