RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party set for Friday, January 28! Get your tickets

Team for Cancer Survivors / supporters

Spokes of Hope is a team uniting lives impacted by cancer in the ride of their lives! Last year we had 13 on our team an it was AWESOME!  $350 gives top mechanical support, a 15 passenger van with a trailer to haul your “Stuff”. Transportation from Indianapolis and back. A Wonderful group of people. No fundraising required. Team Jersey included. Go to SpokesOfHope.org to see what our organization is all about.

4 Replies

Nate Kitterman, January 23, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Spokes of Hope is a great team and a lot of fun to spend RAGBRAI week with.  The message and inspiration Spokes of Hope promotes is absolutely the best, and as a survivor, it really helps you understand how important it is to get that message out to everyone.  I was a member of the 2011 team and am riding again in 2012.  Why not ride for a purpose – join us !!!!

Max Stroud, March 13, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I am a supporter…and am really interested in this team…I checked out your webpage, but there is not good information on the webpage about the details of riding with you….do you have a SAG vehicle for your team?

I am riding with one other person from Illinois and we are looking to hook up with a team, this will be my first year and his second

Thanks
Max

Ken Hart, March 18, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Yes, Spokes of Hope has a support van and trailer that will act as a charter,
and carry gear from town to town. Info on our RAGBRAI group can be found at:
http://www.kenhart.com/downloads/RAGBRAI_TIPS.pdf

Tom Dennis, March 24, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Just registered and sent my fee in and am looking forward to joining the team this year very much.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI