RAGBRAI LI Route Announced on Jan. 27!

Team looking for Riders

Due to a lot of conflicts with many of our usual members I am looking for some weeklong riders to join out team. We are looking for younger riders (40 and younger since that is our current demographic). Our team is known to be a fun/party team but everyone on the team holds professional jobs and are respectful and fun to be around.

Generally we leave camp as a team and meet every other town or so at local bars and beer gardens. We have riders of all speeds from 13 to 20mph average. Everyone tends to stick together throughout the day.

We plan host homes for every night (camp in tents in yard and use showers), have a bus (actually converting a replacement now) fuel, driver, provide team jersey,snacks, beer at camp, gatorade, and water. For Iowa and other riders we meet in the 4th town on Saturday then drive to the start. Minnesota riders have the option to leave from MN and return to MN at the end. Our team fee is $325 for the week.

Mainly we are looking for riders that are ready to have a good time. We can accommodate up to 35 riders and generally are pretty close to that. The team is very well organized and all you have to do pay and show up.

Please email burt109@hotmail.com for more info.

3 Replies

Tim Wiles, April 9, 2016 at 2:07 pm

I’m interested. I sent an email to burt109@hotmail.com. Please look for it. Thanks, Tim Wiles

KRIS, April 17, 2016 at 11:49 am

We are still looking for a few riders especially the last 3 or 4 days. Email burt109@hotmail.com

KRIS, May 23, 2016 at 4:28 pm

We are now looking for female riders only to even out our team a bit. Please email burt109@hotmail.com if interested. We have several other girls so you wont be alone LOL. Pic up and drop off will be in Minnesota to Minnesota or Des Moines to Des Moines. Fun group of around 30 riders between ages of 28-44 that is easy to fit in with. I will provide an abundance of info if requested. Team is well organized and established.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI