TEAM ROTR has room — (Rochester, MN)

We are a team of 25-30 riders from Rochester Minnesota with a 5 person support team. We are a show up and all is taken care of team. 2 meals per day, beer, water, Gatorade and FULL support including bus, AC, showers, camping and all organization. TEAM ROTR riders go at their own pace and on their own schedule.

We typically stay at homes. We have those that party all night, those that sleep-in in the morning and get on the road later to those that go to bed early and ride early. We have skill levels from advanced riders to beginners with most of the riders being slightly above average. We have ages from 21 years old to 80+.

We are a NO DRAMA team and have a few all week rider spots open and few part-time rider slots. If interested let me know

Brett Landon
TEAM ROTR
507.251.7024 (leave a message)
Robinevents1@gmail.com

This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Blimpy.

5 Replies

altothewheezy, July 19, 2019 at 7:36 am

I am riding day 6 and 7 and would arrive in fairfield in the evening. Do you have any spots left? I have no problem camping, really just need my bag carted and maybe a shower…

Ken Koprowski, November 11, 2019 at 5:59 pm

How many spots do you have I have 2 people – how much does it cost ?
thanks
Ken

Blimpy, November 12, 2019 at 5:37 am

Hi Ken… we do have room and we just opened up registrations for new riders atv5he beginning of the month. If you want more info you can contact us at Robinevents1@gmail.com.

Included is some details about We are a bit older mid 40’s average with riders into their late 60’s to early 20’s. We are a full service NO DRAMA team. We ask for 1/2 down to lock in registrations and again that includes EVERYTHING … including 2 meals a day, full support, we find housing and much more. We are based out of Rocheater Minnesota but have riders from all over the country and we like to have fun and can get crazy but also know how to tone it down a bit too. Can send you more info if still interested.

Ken Koprowski, November 12, 2019 at 9:02 am

great- i emailed you- i am trying to figure out logistics on the ride- flying in from LA-
Airports ect- there is 2 of us, i like the idea of not having to race to breakdown by 7am ( even though i am an early bird)
kennethkoprowski@gmail.com

> Professor, December 4, 2019 at 11:53 am

Are you picking up people at the end town on the way to the start? (yea, I know we don’t know where that is yet but is it maybe in your plans) If so, can you provide transportation only for my wife and I from the end town to the start town? 2 people, 2 bikes (one recumbent). All I need is a ride to the start town, no support during the week.
paul.james@snet.net

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015