Join Us in July - Register Today!

Team with space for three or four more

10-15 riders doing the Indianola to Keokuk part of the ride. We will have our own luggage transport (truck with a covered U-haul trailer) and will be reserving space to camp on the front lawns of locals in the stopping towns so we are closer to town, have electricity, and showers. Fun but low key group of men and women, ages 25-65 who have just enough to be comfortable (cold beer and healthy/unhealthy snacks, Starbucks and bagels in the morning) but not too much to break the wallet (no masseuse). We will have a mechanic on the team who can handle minor repairs and are asking for a very reasonable contribution to cover the snacks, coffee, lodging, etc.

We follow the “ride your ride” motto so feel free to join with others in the group or ride alone – whatever works for you. We generally hit the road around 6/6:30 am to get the short pancake lines and beat the sun.

Half the team will be coming from Chicago and the other will be in Des Moines so we can work with you on the travel/logistics hurdles associated with getting to and from RAGBRAI.

Reach out to Mark if you are interested at Team Get Wheel teamgetwheel@gmail.com teamgetwheel@gmail.com

1 Reply

Steve Koch, February 4, 2019 at 1:52 pm

Hi Mark. My girlfriend and I are doing the Same days that you’re doing. I’m an experienced Ragbrai rider. We are thinking of renting a motor home for this year’s ride. The one I’m looking at would sleep up to 4 people comfortably. We definitely are open to hooking up with a small group. ( I’m retired and my girlfriend is a school administrator) If you think that we could work together, maybe we could help each other out. We could bunk a couple of people and also help haul some gear. We would need to find a driver for the MH each day.
Anyway….. if you’re at all interested, reach out and we can discuss further.
Steve
Stk01@pctcnet.net

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters