Transfer details now available!

Teams in Minneapolis

Hi, I am looking for a team to train with in the Minneapolis area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Bethany

2 Replies

Mark Swanstrom, January 16, 2019 at 3:34 pm

Team Loon may be your team for going on RAGBRAI. We are mostly from the Twin Cities area. Most of us are in their 50’s and 60’s. As a team, we provide bus transportation to and from the Twin Cities area to the start and finish of RAGBRAI. We also transport our own gear across the state. We have two support drivers (golfers) that do a limited camp setup. I am one of the the golfers. For the most part we camp in private yards. We are a non-drinking team. Some of us ride together in groups of 2 or 3 while on RAGBRAI. As a group, we do not have training rides. For that I would recommend Twin Cities Bicycling Club or Hiawatha Bicycling Club. They have plenty of organized rides throughout the spring and summer. In fact many Loons belong to one or both of these clubs. If you are interested please contact at m_swanstrom@yahoo.com

Rene Borrero, January 18, 2019 at 5:49 pm

Hi I am south saint paul, and I am too going to ragbrai if my name get called. I am 50 male, latin, maybe we can meet to see if we can ride together. message me at jose099@yahoo.com

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI