Registration is open for RAGBRAI L!

Tech help

me again!

first of all – how do you search for old topics – for this new forum, not the old one
and second
has anyone figured out how to PM multiple members (multiple members!!!! Why does that sound so funny?)

9 Replies

knees36, February 12, 2011 at 11:10 am

helenheart said: me again!

first of all – how do you search for old topics – for this new forum, not the old one

and second

has anyone figured out how to PM multiple members (multiple members!!!! Why does that sound so funny?)

Helen…it’s strange that  I should be giving any advice on tech help, but here  goes…Click on Forum, then scroll down the various threads.  When you get to the bottom you’ll see various page numbers, click on the page where you think the thread you’re seeking might be.  From that point on, it’s a search “by chance” until you find what you’re looking for…unless there’s a simpler way and then  I know someone can advise you much better than  I. 

As far as the multiple members issue,  I haven’t a clue.  Cheers.  Knees.  

#26129

Michrider !!!, February 12, 2011 at 11:59 am

helenheart said: me again!

first of all – how do you search for old topics – for this new forum, not the old one
and second
has anyone figured out how to PM multiple members (multiple members!!!! Why does that sound so funny?)

What’s a PM???

#26130

helenheart, February 12, 2011 at 12:03 pm

Michrider saidWhat’s a PM??

Your pending Post Mortem !


#26131

Michrider !!!, February 12, 2011 at 12:17 pm

helenheart said:

Michrider saidWhat’s a PM??

Your pending Post Mortem !

 

Wouldn’t that be PPM???

#26132

Tony, February 12, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Kentucky you’re closing in on PMS and a skillet.

#26133

helenheart, February 12, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Tony said: Kentucky you’re closing in on PMS and a skillet.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

What he said, KY.

(You owe me a phone call, Big Boy. xoxoxo)

#26134

Michrider !!!, February 12, 2011 at 4:20 pm

helenheart said:

Tony said: Kentucky you’re closing in on PMS and a skillet.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

What he said, KY.

(You owe me a phone call, Big Boy. xoxoxo)

SURE!

#26135

Sandaltan ., February 13, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Careful MIch, there may be some cheap air fares from the west coast into Kaintuck International Airport.

RIDE RIGHT

#26136

Michrider !!!, February 13, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Sandaltan said: Careful MIch, there may be some cheap air fares from the west coast into Kaintuck International Airport.

RIDE RIGHT

She don’t answer her phone anyway!!!!!

#26137

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI