Registration deadline extended to April 15 for weeklong rider, weeklong non-rider, and vehicles passes!

TenderTom

<FONT face=””>  Tender Tom’s Turkey will be on the route each day and in Coralville Friday night.</FONT>

<FONT face=””>  Specializing in marinated turkey breast fillets (delicious and tender) also serve real strawberry, banana smoothies and smoked turkey legs</FONT>

<FONT face=””>  Look for our signs.</FONT>

<FONT face=””>  Looking forward to seeing our old friends and making new ones.</FONT>

<FONT face=””> Tender Tom</FONT>

4 Replies

DotComFactory, July 9, 2011 at 12:38 pm

If memory serves me (I hardly remember waking up today!), Biekman’s Ice Cream set up near you often last year.  Would this be planned again for this year, if indeed it was a plan and not by chance?  It’s OK to tell me I’m imagining things…

tendertom, July 9, 2011 at 1:23 pm

We have set up with the Beekman’s many times in the past- they are fine people and have very good ice cream- a family operation likes ours. However we do not have any spots together this year
Thanks
Tender Tom

jeffreydennis, July 9, 2011 at 2:48 pm

those smoothies have saved on some very long hot days

B Sweeney, July 10, 2011 at 8:47 am

Hmm, nothing like a banana smoothie mixed in with smoked turkey legs, Tom!!  :)  Sorta like that new Pork Slushie that Casey’s is offering this year!

See ya on the right side of the route, unless of course you move to the left! 

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XXXIX – 2011’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI