RAGBRAI LI Route Announced on Jan. 27!

the real truth on this board!!

I really like all the posters on here talk and say the same things that i talk about, but when i mention it, it’s bad or off the charts or i am a dummy. I mean it’s like a double standerd here.

they talk about the and partying and all the good stuff. but if i post it or talk about miles or ride’in ya’ll start drumming me. now if this is not a one sided affair , i don’t know what is. this board is a one horse town full of jerks.

now here is to all posters on this board that dont like fsuAA, ya’ll can kiss my a–. and ya’ll go around and act like ya’ll are so cool and in your little click. YA’LL ARE SO PHONY!! AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE . I DONT EVEN HAVE TO SAY IT. FAKE FAKE FAKE !!!

15 Replies

Anonymous, April 14, 2016 at 10:44 pm

futhermore, i aint hold’in noth’in back from now on. you bunch of lazy morons that sit around and talk sh-t. that’s all ya’ll know how to do. you chum up with your so called board friends. i really think ya’ll are a bunch of phony’s

i tried to be nice it did not work. !!

“Bicycle Bill”, April 14, 2016 at 11:06 pm

Too bad this BBS doesn’t have an “ignore” feature.
Oh well; enough of this schidtt and we can classify him as “spam” and TJ will be able to block his ISP address.

-“BB”-

“Bicycle Bill”, April 14, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Mission accomplished, so you can knock it off any time now.

-“BB”-

Michrider !!!, April 15, 2016 at 5:44 am

: I really like all the posters on here talk and say the same things that i talk about, but when i mention it, it’s bad or off the charts or i am a dummy. I mean it’s like a double standerd here.

fsu, if you don’t like this Forum, why do you continue to hang around???? RAGBRAI don’t care!!!

Ken, April 15, 2016 at 7:39 am

Actually, I found most of FSU’s posts mildly irritating but still entertaining. BB’s responses were even more irritating, even offensive and not at all entertaining. His last post here would warrant banning if I were the owner/moderator of this site.

Ken

jeffreydennis, April 15, 2016 at 7:51 am

Well…bye

Anonymous, April 15, 2016 at 8:22 am

well it seems i have at least someone in my favor. wow/ i am so suprised. it goes to show how one sided this forum can be. it’s a good forum. but the regular click on here talk about the same things.bb and some of the others need to get a reality check and seamer down. safe ride’in ya’ll

T. Gap Woo, April 15, 2016 at 8:33 am

Refer to “Words of Wisdom From My Daddy” thread items #1 & 2 on my original post. ‘Nuff said! Now can we return to civility?

See you along the I-O-Way in 100 days!!!!!!

Amanda, April 15, 2016 at 9:00 am

So if I am a phony, does that mean I am not the Princess?!?!?!?! Where are the sad and crying icons when I need them?

Michrider !!!, April 15, 2016 at 9:23 am

Amanda: So if I am a phony, does that mean I am not the Princess?!?!?!?! Where are the sad and crying icons when I need them?

Amanda, you are and always will be the one and only, truly beautiful, Princess of RAGBRAI!!! I’m proud to call you my friend!!!! null

KenH, April 15, 2016 at 10:14 am

The real truth about this board is that if you act like a troll you will be treated like a troll, if you act like a decent citizen you will be treated like a decent citizen, and if we can’t tell which you are then some will treat you like a troll and some will treat you like a decent citizen. Nothing new here, just Internet and Real Life 101 basics.

So, fsu… the masses here cannot really tell if you are an edgy but light hearted decent citizen or just a narcissistic troll although the consensus seems to have tilted towards the latter. You may not have intended to but you dug the hole and you will need to make some effort to get yourself out of it in the minds of many here. It won’t be that hard as I am sure that I am not the only one here who is willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. People accept Amanda as Princess RAGBRAI and the knights of the realm will defend her because she acts worthy of the title. If you would be a Prince then you must do likewise.

Oma-wegian, April 15, 2016 at 10:36 am

It would be nice if these forums returned to their title, RAGBRAI forums. I used to enjoy logging in at the end of the day to check on what everyone says. In the past most posters generally stayed with the subject “RAGBRAI”. It returned to civility for 5-6 days when BSUfootball decided not to be involved any longer. Actually I thought he might have been was booted by TJ but alas that was not to be, yet. BSUfootball thinks this is meant to be his personal blog and doesn’t that the forums should be about RAGBRAI.
And BB, even though I was also a bit irritated by by your “blunt” response to BSU, I have read you posts over the years and you have earned these other followers and my respect. I find you posts highly entertaining, insightful, and usually down right fun to read. Just like when the playground bully keeps pushing and pushing, finally you snap back in frustration. But we all know that it is the playground bully with all his BSU-ing that is to blame. Do you kick out the victim and just give the bully a free pass? BB, I hope you continue to enlighten us for years to come.
And to BSUfootball, if you really want to be taken seriously, then stop and take a look at your posts before actually hitting the “submit” button. Use a spell checker or type responses in a word-processor and then cut-and-paste. And actually look at your posts to see if they make any sense. You say you are no longer in high school but your posts just appear idiotic and childish. Now if you are just pranking us all along then I do have to tip my hat to you. But you need to know that if you are truly from Georgia then you are making all other Georgians look like a bunch of ignorant hillbillies. And we know that the other Georgian are not like that.
As a final tip for you BSUfootball, clean up your act, show respect to EVERYONE on this forum, and for god’s sake, quit trying to brag up yourself all the time. It just makes you look like a pathetic loser that no one will believe anyway.
To quote another respected poster: “RAGBRAI don’t care”.

I now return you to our previously scheduled program.

FloridaMike, April 18, 2016 at 11:19 pm

I want the respected posters of this forum to know that I have only ridden 3 years of RAGBRAI and I live in Florida now but I was raised and grew up in Iowa.
I would not have properly prepared for or enjoyed my RAGBRAI rides if it was not for my earlier and stupid questions that I have posted on this forum that you all have respectively answered and helped me in preparing for this wonderful ride. Let’s not let this FSU clown/troll engage us into his agenda, what ever that might be, as he obviously doesn’t understand the ride or the good folks that he is trying to interact with and doesn’t have a clue about the ride. I think he needs to move on to maybe a monster truck forum or something more in his league. I think this ride is way over his head. Possibly not physically but definitely emotionally.
I have never personally met any of you but we may have passed along the road or shared a beer in the gardens.
I just want to thank all of you for being a great RAGBRAI forum friend.
GO HAWKEYES!
Mike

Michrider !!!, April 19, 2016 at 5:48 am

FloridaMike: I want the respected posters of this forum to know that I have only ridden 3 years of RAGBRAI and I live in Florida now but I was raised and grew up in Iowa.
I would not have properly prepared for or enjoyed my RAGBRAI rides if it was not for my earlier and stupid questions that I have posted on this forum that you all have respectively answered and helped me in preparing for this wonderful ride. Let’s not let this FSU clown/troll engage us into his agenda, what ever that might be, as he obviously doesn’t understand the ride or the good folks that he is trying to interact with and doesn’t have a clue about the ride. I think he needs to move on to maybe a monster truck forum or something more in his league. I think this ride is way over his head. Possibly not physically but definitely emotionally.
I have never personally met any of you but we may have passed along the road or shared a beer in the gardens.
I just want to thank all of you for being a great RAGBRAI forum friend.
GO HAWKEYES!
Mike

Cameron Cranston, April 19, 2016 at 10:58 pm

bye Felicia

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI