RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party set for Friday, January 28! Get your tickets

Vehicle Pass

What does a Vehicle Pass get you. Only thing I have found is access to the RAGBRAI campground. Is there anything else?

6 Replies

Bob Kidd, March 23, 2018 at 12:03 pm

I do plan on getting the pass just wondering if there is anything else.

Roy Trent, March 29, 2018 at 8:14 pm

Do I have to actually select “close” group to get to the vehicle pass page?

marksuter, March 29, 2018 at 8:36 pm

As I understand it you need at least 3 members in your group and you must opt for the vehicle BEFORE you close your group.

KenH, March 30, 2018 at 10:43 am

Only the group contact can buy/pay for the vehicle pass. You do need three people in your group, any combination of riders/non-riders that adds up to three will work. You can sign up for the vehicle pass before you close the group, in fact you MUST do that before you close the group! I do not know if the group can be closed before everyone but the group contact has paid up but it is very good policy to force everyone to pay before you close the group. Once the group contact has closed the group the group contact will be able to pay for their own registration, any minors who have registered with the group, and the vehicle pass.

Roy Trent, March 30, 2018 at 8:15 pm

Actually, I found the “vehicle” section under the “My Group” part of my log in.
Got the RV added to my registration along with my non-rider and now… ready to close the group and pay.

Bob Kidd, April 1, 2018 at 7:44 pm

Yep Ken has it right. I did fine something else the pass is good for. Registering with the over night towns. We have 5 nights taken care of so far. We plan on signing up with the over night towns in hopes of getting a host that can handle our 16 foot camper and vehicle.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI