Join Us in July - Register Today!

virgin needs a manger

Anyone know of a turn of a century – cute brick hotel in Davenport for July Thirtieth? High thread count mandatory (look it up if you don’t know of what I speak)

73 Replies

Sandaltan ., January 30, 2011 at 10:30 pm

And scented three ply in the loo I suppose. 

RIDE RIGHT

helenheart, January 30, 2011 at 10:38 pm

Sandaltan said: And scented three ply in the loo I suppose. 

RIDE RIGHT

3 ply???? You are soo mid-west.

ts, January 31, 2011 at 12:44 am

helenheart said: Anyone know of a turn of a century – cute brick hotel in Davenport for July Thirtieth? High thread count mandatory (look it up if you don’t know of what I speak)

No need to look it up.  I like tires with high thread count casings myself.  I prefer 160 tpi.  How about you?

Michrider !!!, January 31, 2011 at 6:41 am

helenheart said: Anyone know of a turn of a century – cute brick hotel in Davenport for July Thirtieth? High thread count mandatory (look it up if you don’t know of what I speak)

HH, where is Tony when you need him???

helenheart, January 31, 2011 at 8:36 am

ts said:

No need to look it up.  I like tires with high thread count casings myself.  I prefer 160 tpi.  How about you?

How dare you turn this into a thread about bikes??? Can I not have anything around here!!!! xo

“Bicycle Bill”, January 31, 2011 at 8:51 am

helenheart said:

ts said:

How dare you turn this into a thread about bikes??? Can I not have anything around here!!!! xo

You should know by now what happens when you leave nice things lying around where the kiddies can get at them…..

I hadn’t really considered finding a room in D-port, especially with the runners in town the same time — but if I did I imagine I could provide a little posada if it became necessary.

-“BB”-

Sandaltan ., January 31, 2011 at 10:19 am

Maybe you could bunk up at Tony’s…..of course there is that carpeting.

RIDE RIGHT

helenheart, January 31, 2011 at 10:29 am

Sandaltan said: Maybe you could bunk up at Tony’s…..of course there is that carpeting.

RIDE RIGHT

Tony has plenty of wild ideas without your help ST! And I’m going out on a limb here – but I don’t think his thread count would meet my high standards. 

helenheart, January 31, 2011 at 10:31 am

“Bicycle Bill” said:

I hadn’t really considered finding a room in D-port, especially with the runners in town the same time — but if I did I imagine I could provide a little posada if it became necessary.-“BB”-

Am I missing something here Beebs? Don’t you live a little far from D’Port?

Michrider !!!, January 31, 2011 at 10:51 am

Didn’t we finish in Davenport last year?

jwsknk, January 31, 2011 at 11:09 am

I was going to apply when I thought the title of this thread was “Virgin needs a manager” but then I read it again, nevermind.

“Bicycle Bill”, January 31, 2011 at 12:13 pm

helenheart said:

“Bicycle Bill” said:

I hadn’t really considered finding a room in D-port, especially with the runners in town the same time — but if I did I imagine I could provide a little posada if it became necessary.

-“BB”-

Am I missing something here Beebs? Don’t you live a little far from D’Port?

I was talking about sharing……. 
You don’t snore or sleepwalk or anything like that, do you?

-“BB”-

helenheart, January 31, 2011 at 12:17 pm

jwsknk said: I was going to apply when I thought the title of this thread was “Virgin needs a manager” but then I read it again, nevermind.

hahahahaha

I’m open to discussions, skunk boy.

helenheart, January 31, 2011 at 12:19 pm

“Bicycle Bill” said:

I was talking about sharing…….  You don’t snore or sleepwalk or anything like that, do you?-“BB”-
Yes – I snore, sleepwalk and clean out wallets when you’re not looking.

Michrider !!!, January 31, 2011 at 12:20 pm

helenheart said:

“Bicycle Bill” said:

I was talking about sharing…….  You don’t snore or sleepwalk or anything like that, do you?-“BB”-

Yes – I snore, sleepwalk and clean out wallets when you’re not looking.

Will there be Budweiser?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters