RAGBRAI LI Weeklong and Day Passes available until 7/5!

Weeklong pass and transportation.

I unfortunately will not be able to make it to the ride. Up for sale is a week long rider pass including transportaion from Keokuk IA to Sioux City and after the ride from Davenport to Keokuk.You must join the
Keokuk bike club. I believe 15 or 25 dollars but they will haul your bike and gear for the week. Also I have jersey and bibs XL. I will take 425 or best offer for everything. Text me at 260-446-1115. Larry.

2 Replies

hotdog158, June 7, 2023 at 2:23 pm

The Ragbrai, jersey and bibs have been sold. The transportation to the start of the ride and end of the ride back to Keokuk is still available via the Keokuk bike club. I will take $ 125.00 or best offer.

hotdog158, June 11, 2023 at 2:45 pm

Update: I still have a membership to the Keokuk bike club that I have to sell. Park in Keokuk Iowa and they will shuttle you and your bike and gear to Sioux City. They will then haul your gear for the week to each stopover town, and finally from Davenport back to Keokuk. I am sure someone can benefit. I will take $125.00 or best offer plus you have to join the club. I think its 20 dollars. I would certainly like to help someone out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters