western PA

looking for a team. i live near erie, pa. am able to meet up. prefer team that travels together all week. my usual team just cancelled this year.

5 Replies

Spark4, March 1, 2016 at 5:55 am

I’m in Cleveland considering going. I’ll watch and see what your response are. I’ve rode it 4 times. At Century Cycles in Rocky River they said one of their guys might go. Funny, I’ll be going thru Erie to Warren Wednesday.

Spark4

cynthia billisits, March 3, 2016 at 1:52 pm

Warren PA?! Where I live?! Cleveland would be good. U plan 2 go with Ragbrai during week? I’ve been with team last few yrs which worked out well but not sure if I can find one b4 deadline.

BugBoss, March 4, 2016 at 3:01 pm

We will be coming from Central PA. The team is called PA Pestilence. I may have a spot or two left in our van.

This year, the team will be driving to the finish town, taking a cross state shuttle, then riding with RAGBRAI large group for the week. We may take one day and stay in a hotel or something, but I’m still working on that situation.

Anyway, here is our team page for 2016 if you have any interest, we can talk about it from there. Good luck either way.

https://david-decoteau.squarespace.com/new-events/ragbrai

Webpage

cynthia billisits, March 6, 2016 at 7:01 pm

hi Bug Boss. Thx so much. I need to decide what I’m doing at the risk of losing opportunity. I’ll let you know but don’t expect you to hold a slot for me. Hope you aren’t in state college cause I’m a Pitt girl ????

BugBoss, March 7, 2016 at 6:59 am

Ok Ashleycab,

Let me know what you decide. If I still have any openings, you are more than welcome to ride along. We are from the Bloomsburg, PA area, so we are college neutral 🙂 We drive along Route 80 most of the way. We could talk about specifics, if it gets to that point.

Nice talking with you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

Looking for RIDES

RAGBRAI XLVII – 2019

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

RAGBRAI XLVI – 2018

Training

RAGBRAI XLV – 2017

RAGBRAI XLIV – 2016

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

RAGBRAI XLIII – 2015