Who is going to End Town from DC area (DMV)?

Who is going to End Town from DC area (DMV)? Please share your plan and advise.

Regards,

Ben

8 Replies

Ben….. M., January 9, 2019 at 7:48 pm

Hey Everybody!!!

Jo Tolley, February 1, 2019 at 9:28 pm

Hello,
I’m waiting for a response about joining a new team. If things work out as I hope I plan on leaving Woodstock Va and driving to the end town to leave my car. I’d catch a shuttle to the start to hookup with the team and at the end town I’ll either hit the road for VA and depending on how I feel either drive straight through or get a hotel and leave early a.m.

Barbara Kelly-Mahaffey, February 2, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Hi Jo–I live in Arlington VA and plan to drive. If you want to join me, let’s chat. I have a bike rack that holds three bikes. Barb

barbarakm2@gmail.com

Jo Tolley, February 2, 2019 at 7:14 pm

Hi Barbara,
I’d love to ride with you and split the cost. I saw where we’re attempting to join the same team hopefully all will pan out.

You can reach me by email joannology@gmail.com and we can work out the specifics.

Ben….. M., February 2, 2019 at 7:29 pm

Jo/ Barbara,

I saw your messages and would like to follow up with your messages and have a chat between us. We may be able to coordinate throughout the planning.

Regards,

Ben

Barbara Kelly-Mahaffey, February 2, 2019 at 7:43 pm

My plan (not firm) is to leave on the Thursday before the ride. For the return, I would like to start home that Saturday, with a stop that night. Does that work for both if you? This us my first Ragbrai and I am very excited.

Ben….. M., February 2, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Barbara,

I agree with the trip plan as I have done several times as your suggestion. I think leaving Thursday has many benefit and coming back on Sat and see how we feel during the drive.

I sent you a gmail message and sent Jo a private message as well.

Ben

WrightBrother, February 5, 2019 at 8:29 pm

What are you doing posting in a forum category from 2 years ago? this is 2019, RAGBRAI XLVII, not XLV.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLV – 2017’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI