Join Us in July - Register Today!

Who's going with Brancel Charter's

Who else is going with Brancel this year? My son and I have signed up with them. So far all indications are that we made a great choice. We have dietary issues, can not eat anything with gluten, and Bob has been very accomadating in helping us plan for this for the week.

We will be in heaven if we can actually find a Gluten Free Pie along the way.

Can’t wait for July.

7 Replies

Michrider !!!, May 22, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Bob Brancel is a great guy! His runs a very good charter service! I traveled with his charter in 2007 and had a very good time. You’ll be happy with your choice!!!

beckrbeckr, May 22, 2014 at 10:30 pm

My wife and I are first time Ragbrai riders and we have chosen Brancel Bike Charters. Looking forward to the whole experience.

trek15rider, May 23, 2014 at 1:24 pm

This will my my wife and I’s 3rd time with Brancel and you have definitely made a great choice! Bob, Deb, Nicole and the whole Brancel crew are awesome!!! You’re definitely going to have a great time and I sure hope you find the gluten free pie you’re looking for. :)

Mike Murphy, May 26, 2014 at 8:38 pm

This will be my sixth Ragbrai and my third straight year using Brancel Charter’s. They do a great job and makes the ride extra special. I plan on using them every year that I continue to do Ragbrai. Look forward to seeing all of you on the ride.

Andrea McKinty, June 10, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Hi! I’m a new rider this year and will be utilizing Brancel’s services, too. I’m so excited! Any Quiddler fans in the group!? Great card word game! Looking forward to making some new friends…see you all soon.

LIZ W., June 16, 2014 at 1:34 pm

First time rider, going with Brancel charter. Very excited. You will know me, look purple helmet with very colorful decorations. Some purple some multicolored hair. I am really ready for it to be july already.

Barbara Pryor, July 1, 2014 at 11:51 am

I’ll be with a teammate on our first RAGBRAI. We’ll be the ones acting like we don’t get out much – because we don’t and we’ll be coming in from Michigan.

For the bus ride and at camp, we’ll have some ‘cards for humanity’ because we’re horrible people (engineers) so feel free to be horrible with us.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters