RAGBRAI Route Announcement Party set for Friday, January 28! Get your tickets

Will HH unbox her bike this year?

5 to 3 she will

47 Replies

jwsknk, March 8, 2011 at 3:43 pm

helenheart said: Incorrigible.

I think you incorriged him to do that. Or were you refering to your bike, in corrigated cardboard box?

mikesglobebike, March 8, 2011 at 5:46 pm

Theirs nothing wrong with a box. I shipped mine home from cal.in 1977 with no mishaps.

Amanda, March 8, 2011 at 8:11 pm

But is your bike still in there from 1977????

helenheart, April 5, 2011 at 11:04 am

There have been a couple of comments from my …ahem… ‘friends’ on this forum, so I may as well give you an update – forgive the invasion if you couldn’t give a flying _____.
I may be able to ride this year – I am up to riding 45 mins every other day. On the flat. Not great, but it is progress indeed..whether it will progress enough for me to train properly and indeed ride, is a crapshoot at this moment.
Also I am driving out – so I will indeed be opening up the Bike-in-a box and getting it tuned in Cali and also will open the Rack-in-a-box that arrived last week.
Lunch will be at Jack-in-the-box today, naturally.
Update over.
xo

SSC1, April 5, 2011 at 1:46 pm

I’ve been reading about this person’s bike in a box for over two months now – and I’m as confused as ever.

jwsknk, April 5, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Boxed to ship home after RAGBRAI 2009, still in the box.

Michrider !!!, April 5, 2011 at 5:53 pm

SSC1 said: I’ve been reading about this person’s bike in a box for over two months now – and I’m as confused as ever.

That’s OK SSC1, we’ve been talking about it for two years and we are as confused as you!!!!

helenheart, April 5, 2011 at 7:19 pm

Michrider said:  That’s OK SSC1, we’ve been talking about it for two years and we are as confused as you!!!!

Not accurate – name something you are NOT confused about? xo

pHIlo, April 5, 2011 at 8:50 pm

helenheart said:

Michrider said:  That’s OK SSC1, we’ve been talking about it for two years and we are as confused as you!!!! Not accurate – name something you are NOT confused about? xo

He likes Bud …

Sandaltan ., April 25, 2011 at 6:45 pm

Do you suppose we will see HH riding her bike in the wedding procession?  She has been absent from the forum long enough to have taken the slow boat to England!!!!

RIDE RIGHT

Michrider !!!, April 26, 2011 at 8:53 am

Sandaltan said: Do you suppose we will see HH riding her bike in the wedding procession?  She has been absent from the forum long enough to have taken the slow boat to England!!!!

RIDE RIGHT

HH is probably in Jolly Old Endland for the wedding of her cousin!

KittySlayer, April 26, 2011 at 11:23 am

Michrider said: HH is probably in Jolly Old Endland for the wedding of her cousin!

I thought only people from Kentucky married their cousins.

When the wife and I applied for our marriage license in Kentucky they asked if we were related. I don’t think they would have cancelled the wedding, they just needed to check the box Yes or No for statistical purposes.

Michrider !!!, April 26, 2011 at 3:55 pm

KittySlayer said:

Michrider said: HH is probably in Jolly Old Endland for the wedding of her cousin!

I thought only people from Kentucky married their cousins.

When the wife and I applied for our marriage license in Kentucky they asked if we were related. I don’t think they would have cancelled the wedding, they just needed to check the box Yes or No for statistical purposes.

Aunt Mommy always told me that was ok!

pHIlo, July 2, 2011 at 9:20 am

I wonder how many travelers are riding in HH’s box?

helenheart, July 2, 2011 at 9:28 am

Feeling brave this morning, are we?
Well – if there are any of your furry friends in my box – they will be coming your way, as Fed-Ex is picking up the box on Tuesday to send it to your fair town for it’s 2 yr check up
I’m thinking I should post the occasion on you-tube
Who ever knew it would get so much attention?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XXXIX – 2011’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI