Wristband for QCBC

Did anyone receive an email with confirmation of wristband # from RAGBRAI for Quad City Biking Club (QCBC)? Dixon doesn’t respond!!!!

4 Replies

drumfish, May 3, 2016 at 10:05 am

If you signed up through the QCBC Charter service, we don’t get wristbands (or their numbers) until packet pickup/bike drop-off the day before we leave.

Dixon is leading the group ride on 5/14, if you want to talk to him in person.

Ben….. M., May 3, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Chris,

Thanks for response. I know we receive the wristband at the time of pick up. But we should receive the wristband number notification by RAGBRAI on May 1.

It seems you didn’t get one.

KenH, May 4, 2016 at 8:12 am

Click on your name underneath your avatar in any of your posts. You will see your profile and your wristband numbers:

Ben.A — 230286
drumfish — 230443

In theory your forum/registration profile is linked to the lottery process through your team registration. Even if your team leader does not give out wristband numbers in advance the information should eventually appear in your account as it has for both of you. I would think this would happen at the same time as the emails are sent out or even sooner but if you have not seen your numbers before now then perhaps it can take some time. I could see all my team’s numbers here as soon as I got the email and everyone on my team got an email with the numbers too.

I don’t know why some teams all get individual emails and some do not but I would assume it has something to do with what options you selected when you registered for the team and/or what options the team leader selected when your team was set up.

Ben….. M., May 6, 2016 at 2:31 pm

Hi everyone in QCBC,

I contacted RAGBRAI Office and explain the issue with our wristband number. They check our record and resolved the glitch with QCBC Registration and issued our team number.

HORAYYYY and see everyone in Iowa!

Ben

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI