RAGBRAI LI Weeklong and Day Passes available until 7/5!

Wristbands and Housing Applications

Coralville opened up their housing applications May 5th. You cannot fill out the form without wristband numbers or it will be rejected.
Carroll opens up their housing application on May 15th and will not process it without wristband numbers..
I do not believe wristband numbers are assigned until some time in June, correct?
Frustrated…

2 Replies

Matt, May 8, 2023 at 6:52 am

The “important dates” that they give has the band numbers being communicated June 1st. I’m not sure what the extent of that is. I know that you can view your number on your registration page on enmotive. It’s actually called a bib number there. But does everyone’s number appear there on June 1st or is it incremental? What about people who already have their packets, was there a band in the packet? It’s unfortunate that we aren’t assigned our band number the day that we register. Sounds like an opportunity for improvement. The registration page spits out other unique numbers like your order number etc, why not your band number as well? Hmmm. Funny how it seems like this step is stuck in the 70’s where there is a group sitting around a table rolling numbers out of an old bingo ball cage for one rider band at a time. hehehehe

dsdouin, May 8, 2023 at 9:16 am

I agree Matt-Not the Director, if all other registrations are based on your band number that should be assigned first when your payment goes through. I registered in mid-Jan and payment went through and received a note from enmotive but no number has been assigned yet. Maybe there is communication/verification “bundling” between RAGBRAI and enmotive that is the bottleneck. One is volunteer and one is paid contract, possibly? June 1st is pretty late especially when space is very limited or gone then. There are many “call centers types” which handle this processing at a reasonable price, Matt-Real Director.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Categories

RAGBRAI L – 2023

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters