Register for day passes through June 1, 2022!

You Can Buy Wristbands Online Today (6/1) Only

Still looking for wristbands? You can buy daily wristbands (for the whole week) online today only on the RAGBRAI website. You are limited to 6 but you can buy that last one either using a 2nd ID or while on RAGBRAI at the RAGBRAI trailer/booth.

The only disadvantage is they won’t have a ticket to claim a RAGBRAI patch. But you can buy those at the RAGBRAI trailer also any day during the week. OK, its a bit of a pain to cut off the previous day’s wristband and put on the new one each day, but no big deal though.

Also if you are using a charter check with the people running the charter. Often they know of people who had to cancel out and help finding buyers for wristbands.

6 Replies

mjepson, June 1, 2017 at 8:27 am

You can actually purchase all 7 day passes online all at once- no need to wait to purchase the 7th or to purchase the 7th wristband under a different name. Online registration will shut down after today. If you have any trouble/questions along the way, reach out to me at info@ragbrai.com

Thanks!

mootsman, June 1, 2017 at 8:33 am

Good to know. They use to limit it to 6 because they assumed we didn’t want to go the whole week.

Sean, June 1, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Are they going to extend this? I have a friend who wants to ride but can’t get a confirmation e-mail to finish creating a profile and then register for the ride. I tried to do the same thing with a throwaway e-mail account last night and I didn’t see anything come through in either my inbox or junk folder.

mjepson, June 1, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Hi Sean,
The deadline will not be extended; last day to register online is today. Have your friend email me and I can activate their user account. Sometimes certain firewalls will block our activation emails, but it’s a quick fix on our end.

If you miss the online registration deadline, you can register for day passes during the week of RAGBRAI in any of the overnight towns.

Thank you!

Sean, June 1, 2017 at 1:56 pm

e-mail already has been sent to info@ragbrai.com at a little before noon today.

Brian Wallenburg, June 1, 2017 at 8:56 pm

If it’s like previous years, you’ll be able to by day passes at the EXPO.

The forum ‘RAGBRAI XLV – 2017’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Categories

RAGBRAI XLIX – 2022

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2021

RAGBRAI XLVIII – 2020

Training

Gatherings & Meetings

Lost and Found

Miscellaneous

Clubs, Teams & Charters

Friends of RAGBRAI