The Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa

RAGBRAI

Group logo of GBR

GBR Forum Driver wanted!

• Public Group
  • Active 2 months, 1 week ago
  • Ross Conklin
  • We are small group of mostly first timers. We have a close family connection to the founders of the ride and the Register. Some of us are Iowa natives coming home, and some are Californians.

Driver wanted!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  r3conklin 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

r3conklin
    Participant

I just had my driver drop out. He got a job he couldn’t turn down and now I’m looking for a replacement.

I’m going to keep this as brief as possible and would be happy to answer the questions of anyone who is interested. I’ve been filming on RAGBRAI for a few years, and because of my equipment I need to go to a hotel every night to charge batteries. My father is riding with me, and we have hotel rooms close to the overnight towns booked. What we need is someone to drive the car from one town to the next. We will have a room for the driver. A standard day would be wake up early and drive to the overnight town to start riding, meet somewhere near the meeting town, meet at the next overnight town, drive to the hotel (you could stay in the town if you’d prefer), come back to the town for the evening festivities, and then to the hotel for the night.

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll send you further details.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.