Join us for RAGBRAI Virtually the Best this spring as a tune up or as your big ride!

I Won Every Pie Eating Contest Tee


Pink screen print on Red T-shirt (60% Cotton/40% Polyester). Designed and printed by Union Labor at RAYGUN.

As the self-proclaimed pie capital of Iowa, Lytton will make its’ debut on the RAGBRAI route next summer and they have plans to upgrade their fire station. They have raised 70% of the funds needed to complete the project. Let’s help them with the other 30% so we can roll through next year and see the completed fire station!

40% from every t-shirt sold will help Lytton, Iowa build their fire station before RAGBRAI XLVIII rolls through on Monday, July 26th, 2021.

You can donate directly to the cause at the Lytton Fire Station GoFundMe page as well.

Tee Shirts will be shipped 2-3 weeks after purchase date.

Please note that we only ship to the United States.

SKU: RGPIE20 Category: Tags: , , , , , ,
Friends of RAGBRAI